Technical and financial template for water wells
This template will help you with the following:
• Knowing the amount of water flowing from artesian wells, the template includes only 3 artesian wells,
• Know the cost of one cubic meter of water
• The flow of water and its transfer to the primary tank
• Water transmission according to water flow and water cost to desalination plants
• Desalination of water and sending it to the final reservoir
• Calculate revenue generated from water trucks
Before buying this template, you must know some experience in the Steps for digging an artesian water well and extracting & after extracting water.
1. Digging an artesian water well and extracting water requires specialized knowledge and equipment, so it is important to consult with a professional well driller before attempting this process. However, here are the general steps involved in the process:
2. Site selection: The first step is to choose a suitable location for the well. An artesian well requires a natural underground aquifer or water-bearing formation that is under pressure. A qualified well driller will typically use geological surveys and other tools to locate a suitable site.
3. Drilling: Once the site has been chosen, the well driller will drill a borehole deep into the ground until the aquifer is reached. The well may be lined with casing to prevent the borehole from collapsing and to keep the water clean.
4. Installation of well screen: A well screen is typically installed at the bottom of the borehole to prevent sediment and debris from entering the well.
5. Development: After the well has been drilled, it must be developed to remove any debris or sediment that may have entered the borehole during drilling. This is typically done by pumping large amounts of water down the well and backwashing it to remove any debris.
6. Installation of pump and piping: Once the well has been developed, a pump and piping system will be installed to extract the water from the well. The type of pump and piping system used will depend on the specific needs of the well.
7. Testing: After the pump and piping system have been installed, the well will be tested to ensure that it is producing water at the desired rate and that the water quality meets the necessary standards.
8. Maintenance: Regular maintenance of the well is necessary to ensure that it continues to function properly and provide a reliable source of water. This may include periodic testing of the water quality, replacing worn or damaged parts, and cleaning the well
9. Storage: The first step after extracting water from an artesian well and desalination is to store the water in a suitable storage tank or reservoir. This may be necessary if the water is not needed immediately or if the demand for water varies throughout the day.
10. Treatment: Depending on the intended use of the water, further treatment may be necessary to remove any remaining impurities or contaminants. This could include filtration, disinfection, or additional chemical treatment.
11. Distribution: Once the water has been treated and stored, it can be distributed to its intended destination. This may involve a network of pipes or a system of pumps to move the water to where it is needed.
12. Monitoring: It is important to regularly monitor the quality of the water to ensure that it meets the necessary standards and remains safe for its intended use. This may involve regular testing and analysis of the water.
13. Maintenance: Regular maintenance of the system is also important to ensure that it continues to function properly and provides a reliable source of water. This may include repairing or replacing equipment, cleaning filters or membranes, and inspecting the system for any signs of damage or wear.
Can I use this template in all projects?
No, This template is dedicated to artesian wells.
Can I use investment evaluation for any fund resource?
No, This template does not calculate project costs.
Can I edit template?
Yes, but you must have some experience in Excel.
Are there codes in the template or Macro?
After completion, can I prepare a financial report study on a Word file?
Yes, you can copy and paste and attribute in a Word document file.
What is the maximum financial period that can be made on this template?